Senior HR at Streebo Solutions Private Limited
Views:12 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Streebo - Content Writer (2-4 yrs)
Streebo is looking for a vibrant personality who desires to work and build his/her career with us as Content Writer. Below is the Job Description for same.
Position: Content Writer
Why Join Streebo?
- US based Fintech that does cutting edge research work in Mobile and Artificial Intelligence
- Flexible work schedule that allows you to balance your personal and family life
- IBM Premium partner that offers continuous training and on the job mentoring
- Lots of onsite opportunities
- Focus on gender diversity and women empowerment
About Streebo Inc:
Headquartered in Houston, Texas and project offices both in USA and India, Streebo is an IBM Premium Business Partner and a global provider of Digital Transformation and Artificial Intelligence solutions. Bestowed with the coveted 'IBM Innovation award and listed on Inc 500 l 5000 as one of the Top IT services company in the US, and recognized and awarded with various other industry accolades, Streebo continues to deliver the breakthrough Digital and AI solutions for Fortune 500 companies across multiple industry segments.
Through our Digital experiences, we help customers engage and empower, better!
- Excellent technical and business writing skills
- 2-4 years of experience in content writing
- Education in computers, IT preferred
- Excellent communication skills, marketing background preferred
- Smart, driven, ambitious, self-motivated
Experience and Skills :
- Bachelor's degree in Communication/Marketing
- 2 to 4 years- experience in content writing with basic digital marketing knowledge
- Professional fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to research different topics and produce relatable content
- Capacity to meet tight deadlines in a high turnover environment
- Strong time management skills to effectively juggle several projects at once
- Potential to work independently in a fast-paced, growing team
- Understanding of the B2B marketing process will be a plus
- Work experience in an agency will be a plus
- Must be a quick learner and an enthusiastic team player
Apply and send us your updated resume if you want to work global but stay local!