Lead - Recruitment at Randstad
Views:683 Applications:335 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Strategist - Marketing - FMCG/Consumer Durable (4-8 yrs)
Analyze Data :
- Data from population group surveys, economic trends, and various methods of advertising is used by marketing strategists to determine the best way to promote a client's product or service.
- Marketing strategists research the products that they are assigned to the market as well as the target audience to help formulate their marketing plan or strategy.
Design Promotional Materials :
- Working with a team, marketing strategists develop promotional materials such as social media ads, billboards, and commercials to help increase the company's brand awareness.
Create and Manage Budgets :
- Clients have varying marketing and advertising budgets. Marketing strategists create a budget that meets each client's needs at the initiation of the project and track it throughout the process to ensure it is adhered to.
Develop Digital Campaigns :
- Marketing strategists develop campaigns for social media platforms to increase web traffic and develop a solid, long-term web presence.