Founder at Avathara.co
Views:170 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Strategic Alliance Manager - Aviation (3-10 yrs)
NEED SOMEONE FROM AVIATION INDUSTRY ONLY
- Strategic Alliance Manager is responsible for overseeing all functions of the airport advertising program.
- He/she works directly with clients, contractors, and airport employees - facilitating sales, overseeing operations, and maintaining airport relations.
- He/she plays a key role in the success of the business in planning and execution of program operations and sales development.
- We are looking for a Strategic Alliance Manager to manage a group or category of products for our company's website.
- He/she will be the one responsible for the pricing and overall promotion of a product category to maximize consumer appeal. Relationships with vendors and product range management will also be part of his/her duty.
- An alliance manager is responsible for adding value to a company by extending its accounts to company partners. Relationships with these partners must remain well managed and mutually beneficial to both companies. The main objective of an alliance manager is to increase long-term revenue as well as performance of the company.
1. An alliance manager must be able to develop and maintain broad and deep external partner relations with company partners in all solutions areas.
2. Should be knowledgeable of the partner's propositions, their markets, business challenges and customer opportunities.
3. Ensures partner account of the vision, strategies and capabilities of the alliance; maintains updates to the partner of the latest developments of their alliance account.
4. Provides feedback to the partners if needed; develops and executes attainable and strategy plans with the market needs.
5. Builds multi-level relationships with its partners including those in the executive level.
6. Produces high-quality leads through constant engagements with partners in terms of marketing strategies; and coordinates with internal resources to launch partner sales planning efforts of the company.
7. Able to drive loyalty campaign
8. Product enhancement as per market demand, create application strategy, Quality check
9. Planning of generation of revenue
Skill Sets :
- Should have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Should have worked in client facing roles
- Should have excellent MS Office skills.
- Should have been exposed to partner negotiations
- Able to network and build strategic alliances and generate business leads
- Ability to work under pressure. Follow-up aggressively and close the loop
- Possess good planning & problem solving skills.