StoryXpress - Sales Development Role - Inside/SaaS Sales (0-5 yrs)
Who we are :
- StoryXpress (a Techstars-backed company) is an efficient and effective way of humanizing the way a company promotes and sells its product or services, and communicates with its customers. This AI-enabled solution costs a fraction of what it would cost otherwise and powers some of the biggest brands/retailers in the world, including Target, Johnson & Johnson, Revlon, Hanes, and Unilever.
- Our platform is used to record instantly shareable videos. And with our ad-free hosting, video management, and advanced analytics tools built right in, we offer the best of both worlds. The very essence of the product goes beyond video hosting and management. We help businesses humanize their business processes, connect with customers at a more personal level through immersive video experiences, learn powerful insights on the likes and dislikes of their target audience, and finally turn those insights into action. From sending video sales pitches, creating product demo videos to recording videos for customer support and communication with the respective colleagues, StoryXpress lets you do it all. We also offer cloud-based video creation technology for enterprises that automates the post-production of videos, enabling retailers to convert their existing product catalog into a video catalog.
Why Work with Us :
a.) Get an opportunity to contribute to an exciting, forward-thinking, and fast-moving Start-Up.
b.) Shape-Up your career by working with young and supportive teams and peers!
c.) Innovation and Creativity are all that matters!
d.) Experience and understand the various aspects of the video marketing industry.
e.) Friendly Policies, good competitive salaries, team outings, and what not!
Job Description :
- We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Development Representative who thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
- The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- The ideal candidate must be a pro at using Linkedin, Sales CRM, Email and comfortable making connections via Skype chats or calls every day.
Job Responsibilities :
a.) Learn & understand our products and our prospective clients well.
b.) Utilize SalesForce, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities.
c.) Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
d.) Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
e.) Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
f.) Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives.
g.) Source new sales opportunities through outbound reach, cold emails, skype chats or phone calls, or anything to reach out to prospective customers.
h.) Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence.
i.) Execute planned sales activities and develop a target list of high potential new customers.
j.) Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and services.
k.) Achieve monthly & quarterly quotas.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Ability to make focused efforts to close deals. The ideal candidate should be strategy-driven with a research-based approach.
- Proven sales development experience, preferably at an Internet startup or SaaS industry.
- Savvy with LinkedIn sales navigator, and CRM tools.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
Note : The applicant should be comfortable with both the timings, Day Shift Timings as well as the US Shift Timings.
Are you excited at the possibility of developing an already stellar team to meet the growing needs of our platform and business?
Does this opportunity to build a groundbreaking team and solve hard problems sound amazing to you? If so, we would love to have you on board!