StoryXpress - Sales Development Representative - B2B Segment - SaaS Products (1-4 yrs)
Who we are:
StoryXpress (a Techstars-backed company) is an end-to-end video platform and is an efficient and effective way of humanizing the way you promote and sell your product or services, and communicate with your customers. With a suite of professional video tools (Video Creator, Video Recorder, Video Hosting and Analytics, Video APIs, and SDKs), we help small and medium-sized businesses drive more revenue through the strategic use of video. Founded in 2014, StoryXpress has a rich community of 500K+ users including small enterprises to Fortune 500 companies.
Why Work with Us:
a.) Get an opportunity to contribute to an exciting, forward-thinking and fast-moving Start-Up.
b.) Shape-Up your career by working with young and supportive teams and peers!
c.) Innovation and Creativity is all what matters!
d.) Friendly Policies, good competitive salaries, team outings and what not!
- Learn & understand our products and our prospective clients well.
- Understand customer pain points, requirements and correlate StoryXpress solutions and customer requirements.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound reach, cold emails, skype chats or phone calls or anything to reach out to prospective customers.
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence.
- Execute planned sales activities and develop a target list of high potential new customers.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and services.
- Achieve monthly & quarterly quotas.
- Manage customer queries on Intercom and emails.
- Achieve forecasted sales goals.
- Manage the sales pipeline and source leads.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- On-board customers and keep the communication alive.
- Set demo sessions with the potential customers with an effort to convert them into final sale.
- Proven sales development experience of at least 1 to 2 years, preferably at a Startup or SaaS Industry.
- Bachelor's degree is requested, however, a combination of education and experience would be a plus
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills, patience and positive attitude.
- Ability to make focused efforts to close deals. The ideal candidate should be strategy driven with a research-based approach.
- Savvy with LinkedIn sales navigator, and CRM tools.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively.
Are you excited at the possibility of developing an already stellar team to meet the growing needs of our platform and business? Does the opportunity to build ground breaking team and solve hard problems sounds amazing to you? If so, we would love to have you onboard!