StoryXpress - Manager - Social Media & Community (0-2 yrs)
Who we are :
- StoryXpress (a Techstars-backed company) is an efficient and effective way of humanizing the way a company promotes and sells its product or services, and communicates with its customers. This AI-enabled solution costs a fraction of what it would cost otherwise and powers some of the biggest brands/retailers in the world, including Target, Johnson & Johnson, Revlon, Hanes, and Unilever.
- Our platform is used to record instantly shareable videos. And with our ad-free hosting, video management, and advanced analytics tools built right in, we offer the best of both worlds. The very essence of the product goes beyond video hosting and management. We help businesses humanize their business processes, connect with customers at a more personal level through immersive video experiences, learn powerful insights on the likes and dislikes of their target audience, and finally turn those insights into action. From sending video sales pitches, creating product demo videos to recording videos for customer support and communication with the respective colleagues, StoryXpress lets you do it all. We also offer cloud-based video creation technology for enterprises that automates the post-production of videos, enabling retailers to convert their existing product catalog into a video catalog.
Why Work with Us:
a.) Get an opportunity to contribute to an exciting, forward-thinking, and fast-moving Start-Up.
b.) Shape-Up your career by working with young and supportive teams and peers!
c.) Innovation and Creativity are all that matters!
d.) Experience and understand the various aspects of the video marketing industry.
e.) Friendly Policies, good competitive salaries, team outings, and what not!
Job Description :
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Social Media and Community Manager who love to learn and wants to work in a high-intensity technology startup. The person should be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and community-driven to take on this exciting role. Thus, this position requires someone equipped with a positive attitude and readiness to be extremely proactive.
If you- re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we- d like to meet you :)
Job Responsibilities :
a.) Use videos to promote the concept of StoryXpress.
b.) Create simple Screen & Webcam recorded Videos for Newsletters, Social Media Posts, or to Pitch clients.
c.) Ability to write the script yourself to create a video explaining the advantages, usage, or functionality of the product using screen & webcam recorded videos.
d.) Manage the Social Media Channels of StoryXpress - Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook.
e.) Build the Facebook Community and keep it engaged.
Job Requirements :
- Excellent Spoken English and articulation.
- Ability to explain any difficult concept in a very simple way.
- Basic Understanding of Online Tools.
- Basic Video Trimming skills using Free Tools.
- Creating Thumbnail images on Canva.
Note : The applicant should be comfortable with both the timings, Day Shift Timings as well as the US Shift Timings.
Are you excited at the possibility of developing an already stellar team to meet the growing needs of our platform and business?
- Does this opportunity to build a groundbreaking team and solve hard problems sound amazing to you? If so, we would love to have you on board!