HR Manager at StoryXpress
Views:35 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
StoryXpress - Lead Generation Specialist - SaaS Vertical (0-1 yrs)
Who we are:
StoryXpress (a Techstars-backed company) is an end-to-end video platform and is an efficient and effective way of humanizing the way you promote and sell your product or services, and communicate with your customers. With a suite of professional video tools (Video Creator, Video Recorder, Video Hosting and Analytics, Video APIs, and SDKs), we help small and medium-sized businesses drive more revenue through the strategic use of video. Founded in 2014, StoryXpress has a rich community of 500K+ users including small enterprises to Fortune 500 companies.
Why Work with Us:
a. )Get an opportunity to contribute to an exciting, forward-thinking and fast-moving Start-Up.
b.) Shape-Up your career by working with young and supportive teams and peers!
c.) Innovation and Creativity is all what matters!
d.) Friendly Policies, good competitive salaries, team outings and what not!
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop and qualify lead opportunities, resulting in high-quality lead generation
-Work closely with Account Manager, Sales Manager and Marketing Team to ensure quality of pipeline and success of campaigns
- Providing feedback and recommendations on marketing efforts from real world interactions with prospects and customers
- Work with Sales Team to successfully transition over leads
- Create best practices for outbound prospecting including how to source, qualify and transition opportunities as quickly, efficiently, and independently as possible
- Deliver accurate metrics to ensure success against plans and targets
- Web Scraping: Targeted Email List building would require scraping various websites, Google search, LinkedIn, Facebook Groups, etc. No code web scraping tools like Parsehub, Octoparse, Dataminer, etc. are widely used during various stages of the list building process.
- As a Lead Generation Executive, you'd be extensively using Work Email Finders and Email verifiers for finding and validating work emails addresses.
- Extensive use of LinkedIn Sales Navigator for building fresh lead and account lists.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Hubspot.com, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached, as well as reporting and follow-up activities that meet the organization requirements.
- At least 6 months to 1 year of experience on a professional B2B inside-sales, lead generation, prospecting team or business development team with a fast growing organization
- Bachelor's degree is requested, however, a combination of education and experience would be a plus
- Proven experience prospecting via cold calling, email, social selling and building a successful sales funnel with high conversion rates
- Sound knowledge of various work email finder/verifier tools and email validity and deliverability is required.
- Consistent track record of 100%+ of quota achievement as an individual contributor
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication
- At last and above all, we're looking for someone who can keep up with the latest trends in the lead generation space, someone who's agile, is coachable, can learn on his/her own and appreciates technology and tools over manual labour.
Are you excited at the possibility of developing an already stellar team to meet the growing needs of our platform and business? Does the opportunity to build ground breaking team and solve hard problems sounds amazing to you? If so, we would love to have you onboard!