StoryXpress - Associate - Customer Success (1-7 yrs)
Who we are:
StoryXpress (a Techstars-backed company) is an efficient and effective way of humanizing the way a company promotes and sells its product or services, and communicates with its customers. This AI-enabled solution costs a fraction of what it would cost otherwise and powers some of the biggest brands/retailers in the world, including Target, Johnson & Johnson, Revlon, Hanes, and Unilever.
Our platform is used to record instantly shareable videos. And with our ad-free hosting, video management, and advanced analytics tools built right in, we offer the best of both worlds. The very essence of the product goes beyond video hosting and management. We help businesses humanize their business processes, connect with customers at a more personal level through immersive video experiences, learn powerful insights on the likes and dislikes of their target audience, and finally turn those insights into action. From sending video sales pitches, creating product demo videos to recording videos for customer support and communication with the respective colleagues, StoryXpress lets you do it all. We also offer cloud-based video creation technology for enterprises that automates the post-production of videos, enabling retailers to convert their existing product catalog into a video catalog.
Why Work with Us :
- Get an opportunity to contribute to an exciting, forward-thinking, and fast-moving Start-Up.
- Shape-Up your career by working with young and supportive teams and peers!
- Innovation and Creativity are all that matters!
- Friendly Policies, good competitive salaries, team outings, and what not!
Job Description :
- We are looking for extremely proactive people with a learning and adaptive attitude, who possess a distinctive ability to initiate and hold conversations with our customers/clients.
- This role is a part of our Customer Success Team which is focused on providing the best product experience to all our StoryXpress customers. You will be responsible for supporting users via email, chat & phone to help them resolve any issues they encounter with our platform.
If you're also familiar with Agile methodologies, we'd like to meet you :)
Job Responsibilities :
a.) On-board and train new customers.
b.) Build & strengthen customer relationships.
c.) Manage incoming calls and emails and handle appropriate follow-up calls and emails.
d.) Address, resolve and record any customer issues that arise pertaining to business growth, billing, and general account satisfaction.
e.) Have a comprehensive knowledge of the company's business model in order to answer all customer-related inquires.
f.) Demonstrate the value of SinglePlatform to our customers every day by providing amazing customer support.
g.) Maintain existing customer success metrics and data as directed.
Job Requirements :
- 1+ year experience in SaaS companies delivering excellent support with respect, empathy, and understanding for customers.
- Ability to work independently and without much supervision while still producing results.
- Experience with HubSpot and other CRM tools.
-T echnical understanding and ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems.
- Experience working with targets (SLAs, Productivity & Customer Satisfaction).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle a high volume of support conversations.
- Excellent written and spoken English and likes to over-communicate (with both customers and team).
Brownie Points If :
You are great at video presentation and love engaging with customers through videos :)
Note : The applicant should be comfortable with both the timings, Day Shift Timings as well as the US Shift Timings.
Are you excited at the possibility of developing an already stellar team to meet the growing needs of our platform and business?
- Does this opportunity to build a groundbreaking team and solve hard problems sound amazing to you? If so, we would love to have you on board!