Lead Product Operations at StoryTech
Views:411 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
StoryTech - Manager - Business Development/Partnership Management (4-6 yrs)
WORKRUIT- facilitates and addresses the challenges in the field of talent scouting and recruitment with capabilities of measurable impact on a win-win basis amongst the job seekers - job providers - facilitators on a cost-effective basis. Workruit is a new-age AI based recruitment platform designed to simplify recruitment. Designed on the concept of swipe right to match, Workruit displays results that match your requirements.
Powered by advanced technologies, Workruit also works with various state governments in India helping them digitize the employment exchange platforms. DEET (Digital Employment Exchange of Telangana) platform in collaboration with Government of Telangana and WorkruitAP platform in collaboration with Government of Andhra Pradesh are two other platforms under Workruit.
While the business contributes and grows for Workruit and Workruit for Government platforms, we are looking for an experienced Business Development and Partnership Manager to oversee all marketing operations of the company and develop its marketing strategy and vision. You will be in a team of enthusiastic marketing professionals and will direct our marketing efforts towards great success.
- Define marketing strategies to support the company's overall strategies and objectives.
- Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation.
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), and ensure they project the company's unique - voice- .
- Work with tech and product team to build and execute innovative products in the financial wellness domain
-Engage with CHROs/CFOs & Senior HR and Finance Managers across industries to establish partnerships
- Responsible for Campus Engagement including business analysis, business solution architecting, managing scope and schedule, delivery & optimization and campus management
- Creating a strategy, execution and implementation plan for user acquisition and retention with Campuses and Corporates
- Would need to travel to key metro cities to tie-up and engage with prospective clients.
- Analytical experience with experience diagnosing problems and crafting solutions but also introduce ways to validate and measure outcomes and business risk
- Attend industry functions, such as conferences, events to gather interested potential customer leads follow up after the events and create a solid network of strategic partnerships.
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in Sales and Business Development.
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
- Proven experience delivering partnership initiatives with a focus on revenue generation through various partnership frameworks
- Superb influencing skills, leading impactful projects in a fast-paced, changing environment by tackling challenges, driving recommendations and action plans
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods.
- Have experience in running and growing multi-functional teams.
- Preference for candidates who have built or possess knowledge on tech products.
- Strong references and connections with Senior HR and Finance managers across the country.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and email writing skills.
- Passionate about sales / marketing and taking new initiatives.
- High ethical standard.
- Adaptable and able to work with colleagues and customers from different regions and cultures
- Have worked with startups in the past
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial mindset
- Preferably looking for candidates who are based out of Hyderabad.