Story Digital - Intern - Social Media (0-1 yrs)
About Us :
- Story Digital aims to redefine the Digital Experience space by unifying them. We want brands to experience the reward of high conversion rates, appreciating feedback on their web & mobile experiences and the most rewarding customer experience.
- At Story Digital, we have a consumer-centric approach. What is important to us is to learn how the audience thinks, feels, and desires, to tailor offerings, interactions, and dialogues with them.
About the Role:
Story Digital is looking for a Lead in the field of Growth & Performance Marketing who will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategies for various brands & businesses. In addition to this, this individual will also be responsible for training & development, management & guiding the Growth Team members to achieve the targets laid out
- Handling social media accounts of clients (daily posting, strategizing,reporting).
- Organically grow Instagram & Facebook handles through content-driven marketing.
- Improve engagement on social media & gain followers over a period of time.
- Tracking & implementing trending activities on social media.
- Creating a hashtag bank for different kinds of products & services.
- Boosting posts/stories on a regular basis.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Understand client goals, brainstorm, create and execute growth strategies to exceed defined goals.
What you need :
- Pursuing undergraduate/undergraduate
- Passionate about social media driven marketing.
- 0 - 1 year of experience.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Have an appetite for Risk and should be a strong decision maker.
- Preference will be given to those who have experience in handling business accounts on Instagram & Facebook.