Talent Acquisition Team at Careerz Inn
Views:87 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Store Supervisor - Retail Sales - Sports Brand (2-5 yrs)
We're Hiring Young Energetic candidates for an International Sports Wear Brand for the designation of Store Supervisor in Bangalore location . Here is the job Details:
Gender : Male/Female
Age : Below 30 Years
Experience :Min 2 Years in Retail is required
Qualification : Min.12th pass/Graduate/under graduate.
- English communication is mandatory-
What is a Store Supervisor?
- The primary function of a store supervisor is to oversee a team of staff members within a retail store. They are also responsible for ensuring that financial objectives are met and that all aspects of the store are running smoothly at all times.
- Store supervisors can work for any type of retail store, whether they sell clothing, home goods, cookware, electronics, tools, or another type of merchandise. They work exclusively in a retail environment and may also have an office space where they can perform duties such as filing paperwork and working on a computer.
Store Supervisor Duties and Responsibilities :
In order to keep their staff on track and stay up to date on all of their stores goings-on, store supervisors perform a variety of tasks. We analyzed several online job postings to identify these core duties and responsibilities.
Oversee Staff :
One of the main duties of store supervisors is to oversee all the professional activities of their stores floor salespeople, cashiers, shelf stockers, and other employees. This can involve advising staff, providing regular performance reviews, training new staff members, and scheduling shifts.
Meet Financial Goals :
Another main duty of store supervisors is to do all they can to help their store meet its financial objects. This can include drawing up budgets, analyzing expenditures, evaluating the amount of merchandise delivered versus the amount of merchandise sold, and more.
Maintain Inventory :
Store supervisors are responsible for maintaining their stores inventory. In the back of the store, this means ensuring that deliveries are made on time, that inventory counts are accurate, and always remaining adequately stocked without unnecessary waste.
Maintain Sales Floor :
In addition to maintaining their stores inventory, store supervisors are responsible for maintaining their stores sales floor. This involves setting up new displays, ensuring that the store is clean and orderly, and making sure shelves are stocked.
Customer Service :
As one of the highest-ranking employees at a store, store supervisors regularly help customers, addressing their questions, concerns, and comments. This can include helping customers to find specific items, sorting out complex refunds, resolving complaints, and more.
Store Supervisor Skills :
- Successful store supervisors are highly organized people who are just as comfortable dealing with customers and motivating staff members as they are analyzing financial data. They have amicable personalities, are easy to talk to, and they are driven by tangible results. In addition to these general personality traits, employers look for store supervisors with the following skills and qualifications;
- Customer service skills since they frequently have to have face-to-face interactions with both happy and dissatisfied customers, store supervisors have to be experienced in customer service
- Attention to detail because supervising a store and a team of employees involves many different factors, its important that store supervisors have excellent attention to detail
- Financial acumen store supervisors have to file and analyze a large number of financial documents, thus, they must have the financial skills to create budgets, enter data into spreadsheets, use financial software, and analyze expense reports
- Communication skills in order to adequately communicate with both employees and customers, store supervisors must have strong communication skills
- Management skills because they are in charge of training, monitoring, and disciplining a team of multiple staff members, store supervisors have to have proven management skills
Interested Candidate can apply or share their references.
Contact Person: Shalaka Bansod
Contact No. 8103766876
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.