Recruiter at Earth Paws Private Limited
Views:124 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Store Manager - Sales - Retail (4-8 yrs)
As the Store Manager, the individual needs to plan and direct the day-to-day operations of the store. S/he needs to develop strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales, increase profitability, create store policies and marketing programs that will increase sales and grow the existing customer base. S/he needs to maintain high store standards and conditions and foster a positive environment.
- Achieving financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, initiating corrective actions.
- Identifying current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensuring availability of merchandise and services
- Formulating pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities, determining additional needed sales promotion, authorizing clearance sales, studying trends.
- Implementing security systems and measures.
- Ensuring the safety and cleanliness of the store
- Maintaining the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determining marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Maintaining operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintaining outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Maintaining a fully stocked store
- Ascertaining customers- needs and wants
- Training & mentoring the new hire