Senior Manager at CareerBricks Learning Solutions
Views:845 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
Store Manager - Sales - Luxury Retail (3-8 yrs)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
As the Store Manager, your responsibilities will include :
- Handling day-to-day store operations. You will be responsible for all the store operations from opening to closing as per SOP.
- Handling the sales and assist the clients with the merchandise.
- You will be held responsible for the stores- sales target achievement.
- Maintaining all the records and sending daily MIS reports to HO.
- Looking after Visual merchandising, Replenishment and Maintenance of the store.
- Handling and solving customer complaints.
- Helping customers by providing information; answering questions; obtaining merchandise requested; completing payment transactions; preparing merchandise for delivery.
- Maintaining a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintaining inventory by checking merchandise to determine inventory levels; anticipating customer demand.
- You will be responsible for inventory control.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Promoting sales by demonstrating merchandise and products to customers.
- Managing daily replenishment and complete orders within a time-frame and delivering it to customers on time.
- Ensuring there is a proper flow of information within the store and at the HO level too.
- Ensuring the organizational reporting hierarchy is maintained and strictly followed by the complete team.
- Ensuring the team is aware of the store's performance and knows exactly what needs to be done to perform better.
- You will be responsible for the Daily Morning Briefing with the staff wherein you discuss the store performance, fast sellers, slow movers, areas of improvement, the company's Instagram etc. so that everyone is on the same page and kept abreast of the current situation.
Please email your CV
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.