Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:105 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Store Manager - Sales - Jewellery (4-6 yrs)
- Join a market leader within Jewellery
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Leadership Role
Our Client was founded in 2008, with the objective to make beautiful jewelry accessible, affordable and forever wearable. After speaking to hundreds of women across the country, we came to find that there was a common dilemma women faced - picking between expensive jewelry for special occasions, and everyday jewelry that was of inferior quality and was not keeping pace with their changing lifestyle. Our Client was founded, to give women access to modern, fine jewelry, that was also wearable everyday.
Today Our Client is India's largest omni-channel jeweler. Our Client also has over 165 retail stores across 66+ Indian cities.
Your Responsibilities will include :
- Communicate with the customer and sell with the complete product description.
- Influencing and selling jewelry.
- Addressing all customer queries.
- Following up with the customers.
- Ensure that the store is clean, safe and presentable for customers.
- Completing payment transactions; preparing merchandise for delivery.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains inventory by checking merchandise to determine inventory levels, anticipating customer demand.
- Prepares sales and customer relations reports by analyzing and categorizing sales information, identifying and investigating customer complaints and service suggestions.
- Retaining the existing or new customers.
- Maintain and monitor store inventory.
- Coordinating with inter departmental personnel.
- Working on ERP system, Magento, Ameo, etc.
Ideal Candidate :
Skills Required :
- Education, Certificate (Relevant education, achievement & certification),
- Bachelor degree from a reputed university/college.
- MS Office & proficiency in excel is a must Knowledge (knowledge gained in the past relevant to this requirement).
- Knowledge of handling Retail Store Operations.
- Selling (Passion to Sell) & customer service.
- Good knowledge of Jewelry - Gold, Diamond, Platinum and Silver will be an added advantage.
- MIS Reporting.
- Communication- Excellent spoken & written communication skills.
- Computer operating knowledge.
- Good knowledge of - Point of Sale- system (POS)/ERP/SAP.
- Excellent in Excel / spreadsheet.
- Minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience in front-end retail operations as Asst. Manager/Store Manager.
- Preferably with an established Retail Brand.
- Experience in handling customer queries & grievance handling.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Pressure tolerance.
- People oriented.
- Problem solving.
- Strong Team Player.
- Warmth / empathy.
- Willing to take Ownership.
- Research / Learning.
- Ability to work under a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Extended working hours during festive and season times.
Shift timing - 9 hours with strict adherence.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.