HR Consultant at Unicorn Manpower Consultancy Services
Views:14 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Store Manager - Sales - Fashion Brand (4-10 yrs)
Responsible for maximizing the retail sales. Also responsible for maintaining the VM, customer service, replenishment, coaching & training the team. Manage to do smooth floor & store operations.
- To ensure the smooth running of the day to day Store Operations
- Chalk out or improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being.
- Monitor the key KPIs of the Store and contribute towards the organization objectives
- Adherence to SOP's of the organization.
- Ensure and monitor all stock is laid out and displayed according to standard layout norms (product placement, signage's.)
- Ensure and monitor all products are price tagged and bar-coded before display.
- Coordinating with Merchandise Controller, & Buying team, regarding the stock replenishments.
- Look after the brands & their performances. The average sales on daily, weekly, monthly & yearly basis.
- Inspect merchandise for quality control and report any defects
- Monitor and implement sales promotion and event in the stores & Mall.
- EOSS planning & implementation.
- Review and report non-selling items, slow & fast moving lines, non-movers, damages and aging items
- Giving feedback to Merchandise controller, Area Regional Manager & Buying on the New launches in category, products & brands (customers likes & dislikes).
- Provide customer satisfaction by delivering exceptional customer service Customer.
- Carry out regular training to CCA & Sr. CCA ensure clear understanding of the store, products make & features, selling skills and after sales service.
- Deal with customer queries and complaints effectively.
- Follow procedures for dealing with specific customer order relationship Management; trying to give better services to retain the customers & seeking feedback actively. Giving calls to the customer and informing them about the offers running in the store.
- Ensure self & staff grooming.
- Ensuring the manpower availability on the floor.
- Reporting to Area & Regional Manager.