HR Recruiter at Aone HR Services
Views:40 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Store Manager - Sales - Defense Vertical (1-7 yrs)
Job Responsibility :
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
- Maintain store staff job results by coaching, counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Prepare annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiate corrective actions.
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensure availability of merchandise and services and maintaining adequate inventories.
- Formulate pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends of the market.
- Market merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion and display plans; analyzing.
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determine marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain inventory by implementing purchasing plans and staying in contact with vendors and shippers.
- Develop a schedule of holiday activities and promotions throughout the year strategically designed to bring in more revenue.
- Provide training to improve the knowledge base of the staff and utilize cross-training methods to maintain productivity when employees are absent.
- Work with vendors and manufacturers to bring in effective marketing displays for the sales floor and store windows.
- Manage all controllable costs to keep operations profitable.
- Manage stock levels and make key decisions about stock control.
- Analyze sales figures and forecast future sales.
- Analyze and interpret trends to facilitate planning.
- Deal with staffing issues such as interviewing potential staff, conducting appraisals and performance reviews, as well as providing or organizing training and development.
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met.
- Respond to customer complaints and comments.
- Organize special promotions, displays and events.
- Update colleagues on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues.
- Tour the sales floor regularly, talking to colleagues and customers to identify or resolve urgent issues.
- Maintain awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing.
- Initiate changes to improve the business, e.g. revising opening hours to ensure the store can compete effectively in the local market.