Store Manager - Retail - FMCG (8-10 yrs)
CTC : 10 -12lpa
Experience : 8 -10 yrs
- A Store Manager a large team and consistently set performance standards, Is able to multi task by using available resources.
- Takes Initiative in managing the store & coordinating with category .
- Should have the experience of managing complexities, exhibits high involvement & ownership, has a strong acceptance among team members and connect well with the team.
- He should be excellent in coordination with various functions & departments. Is passionate about his work and demonstrates high commitment & energy consistently.
- 8 yrs to 10 yrs of experience mandatory
- Should have experience in managing bulk team
- Should have stability in career (e.g. 2 or more than 2 years in each company)
- Candidate will not be considered from CCD and BurgerKing
- Candidate can only be consider from OSR, Manufacturing and Hospitality industry.
- Responsible for overall store operations
- Ensure performance standard, discipline & grooming standards are maintained.
- Develop a strategy for implementation of manpower plan.
- Ensure adherence to processes across departments
- Vendors Coordination
- Pilferage control
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.