HR at Matrix Management Services
Views:836 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Store Manager - Retail (6-12 yrs)
JOB SUMMARY :
The Store Manager's overall responsibility is to lead a radical customer and employee experience that drive Key Performance Indicators (KPI) results that maximize store performance.
As a part of the overall role as Store Manager, there are 3 major areas of responsibility: People, Product and Place.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (Other duties may be assigned as needed.)
People: Development & Team Building
- Recruit, Hire, Promote and Retain top talent.
- Sets the standard of Team Performance and creates teams that consistently achieve stated goals.
- Demonstrated ability to set goals that are specific, actionable and based on established KPI's.
- Sets the example by demonstrating personal customer service and selling skills.
- Focus on succession planning to ensure Team career goals are met and internal promotions fill open positions.
- Develops team-selling skills to deliver Radical Customer Experience utilizing all of the training materials provided.
- Consistently building employee knowledge base by engaging in continuous education, role-playing and effective delegation of tasks.
- Execute Fossil Brand Philosophy and Company Vision.
- Recognizes performance issues in a timely fashion and partners with Area/District Manager for resolution.
- Create Action Plans based on Division of Responsibility (DOR) to exceed goals/plan.
People: Leadership and Communication:
- Demonstrates and ensures that the store embodies Fossil's 6 Core values.
- Communicates successes, opportunities and solutions to Area/District Manager.
- Forms partnerships throughout the organization.
- Is a leader amongst peers.
- Participates and is fully engaged in Conference Calls & Team Meetings.
- Inspires and motivates others by demonstrating the highest level of personal performance.
- Provide appropriate and consistent recognition to highlight individual performance that exceeds expectations.
- Drive employee engagement.
- Maintains high level of personal integrity (e.g., adhering to Loss Prevention practices and policies, work published schedule, accurate timekeeping records, etc.) and expects the same of their team.
- Ensures that all directives for Floor sets and Plan-o-Gram's (POG) are executed on time and within allowable hours.
- Knows the best sellers, the required placement, and ensures that sales are at or above company performance.
- Imparts product knowledge utilizing tools provided.
- Provide consistent Radical Customer experience through flawless presentation standards.
- Executes effective schedules that take in to account business trends, & sales associate performance to maximize opportunity.
- Manages payroll effectively and on budget.
- Maintains neat, clean, and organized total store environment.
- Achieves Sales Plan at - M- Meets Expectation.
- Achieves Average Dollar Sale (ADS), Items Per Customer (IPC), and Conversion at - M- Meets Expectation.
- Meets compliance standards to complete tasks.
- Maximizes customer experience through effective time & task management plan.
- Manages all aspects of Loss Prevention and adheres to external and internal procedures for theft, inventory management and operational controls.