Senior Talent Acquisition at Mnrsolutions
Views:98 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Store Manager/Assistant Store Manager - Sales - Retail (2-5 yrs)
Note :Preferably Male Candidates
Urgent Hiring : Retail Store Manager/ Assistant Store Manager
Job Location : Mumbai/Pune
Experience : 2-5 years of retail sales required
Notice Period : Immediate to 15 Days
Qualification : Graduation
Industry Preference : Gems/jewelry
Salary Bracket : Up to 5 LPA
Weekly Off- 1 (Mon- Thu) and Fri, Sat, Sun (mandatory working)
Candidate Must have : Jewellery Background, Groomed and presentable, Team Handling, Store KPI's,Store Growth Ideas, Open for BTL(Below the Line Activities and promotion) for store growth and increase footfall, Business driving skills.
Job Role :
- Drive customer service excellence to every aspect of the store, including store appearance, display of merchandise, product placement, story layout, and selling procedures.
- Ensure strategic goals and sales targets of the store are met by maximizing sales and gross profit, reviewing sales performance, controlling expenses, and managing inventory.
- Coordinate daily staffing and staffing schedules.
- Ensure the store complies with outlined safety policies and procedures, as well as state and local health regulations.
- Perform administrative tasks to support the smooth operation of all store operations, including the timely submission of all personnel paperwork, preparing, and submitting reports, and monitoring sales receipts and cash.
Qualifications for Store Manager :
- Minimum Graduate with any specialization.
- 2-5 years of retail sales required; retail management experience and a college degree preferred .
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization, and multitasking skills.
- Experience with interviewing, hiring and evaluating candidates, and assessing employee performance.
- Basic retail math skills sufficient to complete orders, calculate inventory, and manage cash registers.
Interested candidate can drop cv on 9311899842
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.