HR Manager at StockShaala
Views:101 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
StockShaala - Intern - Equity Research (0-2 yrs)
- 3-month equity trading, research, and analysis
- Create, manage and maintain an Excel Based Research Report Writing.
- Mentor-based guidance by an Equity & Derivative Analyst.
- Good to have product knowledge of equity instruments. Ideally knowledge on Linear Delta-One products like Equity Swaps, Forwards, Futures, Interest Rate Swaps, etc., and knowledge of securities borrowing/lending is preferred.
- Understand the relationship between Income statements, Balance Sheets, and Cash Flows. The Analyst should be able to build a model independently and be able to explain key trends and assumptions.
- Make real-world, commercial recommendations through effective presentations to various stakeholders.
- Quantitative Research on Listed Companies.
- Finding The Actual Value of The Company.
- Learn & Preparing Financial Modeling and hands-on practice on listed companies or Industry-Based Research.
- No prerequisites or prior domain knowledge required.
- Certificate of Work Experience as an Equity Markets Analyst
- Letter of Recommendation based on performance
- Guaranteed Internship Certificate
- Freshers and Interns from Bachelors and Masters in Finance