StockDaddy - Sales Trainer (3-5 yrs)
Job Description : Sales Trainer
- We are looking for a Sales Trainer to coordinate training activities that will help maximize our sales team's performance.
- Sales Trainer responsibilities include training and mentoring new salespeople, designing individual and team training courses and preparing educational material. To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of sales techniques and the ability to motivate employees of varying seniority. Ultimately, you will help our salespeople develop their skills and achieve their targets.
- Act as a consultant to salespeople and provide helpful advice on coping with job-related challenges.
- Onboard and train new salespeople.
- Identify individual and team training needs.
- Develop educational material, including presentations, sales scripts and case studies.
- Gather feedback on all training programs from trainees, managers and instructors.
- Set quarterly/monthly learning and development objectives for the sales team.
- Evaluate employees-performance after each training
- Work experience as a Sales Coach, Sales Trainer or similar role
- Experience in a sales 5 to 10 years
- Familiarity with role-playing activities and e-learning platforms.
- Hands-on experience creating presentations (e.g. videos or slides)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to motivate people.
- Problem-solving skills
- Additional training certification is a plus.
- You are a self-initiator; driven and curious person with aptitude and agility to learn.
- You are a natural solver who can think out of the box.
- You do not settle with what-is, you constantly strive for excellence problem