StockDaddy - Intern - Social Media (0-1 yrs)
Job Overview :
We are hiring a talented Social Media Intern professional to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, StockDaddy is a great place to grow your career. You'll be glad you applied to StockDaddy.
Responsibilities for Social Media Intern :
- Work alongside the team to create a plan for social media strategies monthly.
- Assist in the growth of the brand by raising awareness through various social media platforms.
- Monitor postings to ensure brand message is constant from the terminology used to images posted.
- Aid in the daily aspects of promoting the businesses campaigns.
- Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through -the company's social pages.
- Assist in implementing plans to increase followers on popular social media websites such as Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Help create content as dictated by the monthly editorial calendar to promote sales, blogs and products.
Qualifications for Social Media Intern :
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- Professional certification in Google Analytics strongly preferred.
- Comfortable with working with Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content.
- Entry level experience determining how to cater unique marketing campaigns to a unique audience.
Stipend: upto 10K/month
StockDaddy is India's leading stock learning platform, making it possible for users around the nation to grasp the stock market skills with an ease of choices. We create financial value in the lives of people by delivering our services with a focus on positive growth.