HR - Executive at StockDaddy
Views:150 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
StockDaddy - Executive - Inside Sales (1-2 yrs)
- We are looking for energetic Inside Sales Executive to help drive our sales and grow the business. You will attract new clients and build solid relationships with them while maintaining existing relationships. You will work with various departments and report to the Head of Business Development.
- The successful applicant will be resourceful, organized and motivated to increase sales, enhance the company's reputation, and look for new and creative ways to market our products. A background in sales or marketing is strongly desirable.
About The Organization :
- StockDaddy is one of the subsidiaries of EaseMyTrade Pvt Ltd. an Ed-Tech company which provides easy learning mechanism through E-learning application that helps individual to learn and develop skills in the domain of stock market. The app offers various features like market, Daily EDIC (Educational Demo Intraday Calls), various programs and courses related to stock market, trade, Screen/ Vix, and informative videos.
- 1+ years experience in B2C Business Development
- Proactively search new business opportunities outside our existing client and increase our client base
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Achieve and exceed our financial sales targets.
- Ability to meet deadlines & Targets.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Strong organizational, time management and managerial skills
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Working closely with in & across departments to achieve growth.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with different levels of clients.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, marketing, or related field.
- 1+ years' relevant work experience in corporate business development/ sales or similar field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software
- Experience In FinTech/Ed-Tech or start up is a plus point.