StockDaddy - Associate - Business Development (1-2 yrs)
- We are looking for energetic business development associates to help drive our sales and grow the business. will attract new clients and build solid relationships with them while maintaining existing relationships. You will work with various departments and report to the Head of Business Development. The successful applicant will be resourceful, organized and motivated to increase sales, enhance the company's reputation, and look for new and creative ways to market our products. A background in sales or marketing is strongly desirable.
- Contact potential or Existing Customer to present product.
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Convert Leads into business.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Working closely with in & across departments to achieve growth.
- Ability to meet deadlines & Targets.
- Identify new business opportunities and customers.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with different levels of clients.
- Master or Bachelor's degree in business management, marketing, or related field.
- 1 - 2 years' relevant work experience in business development/sales or similar field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software
- Experience in FinTech/ Ed-Tech or start up is a plus point.
About Us :
- StockDaddy is India's leading stock learning platform, making it possible for users around the nation to grasp the stock market skills with an ease of choices. We create financial value in the lives of people by delivering our services with a focus on positive growth. We are in the process of covering that gap where we provide stock market expertise to succeed in getting or achieving our goal of making every individual financially literate and building a community that thrives for financial liberation without any fear.