Founder at TWIST Beverages
Views:186 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
&Stirred - Brand Ambassador (0-5 yrs)
Your primary responsibility areas will be :
- Product Sampling - Right Time, Right Place, Right Way and Right Consumer
- Brand Awareness
- Alliances / Tie-ups / Events
- POSM/Collateral Development
- Execution Execution Execution
Traits that are very important for this profile ?
- Self-motivated & Passionate - We are a self motivated bunch and expect this trait among each of our team members. You will either love it or hate it.
- Startup Culture - We have no hesitation in saying we are a young startup. This means our approach is more dynamic than others, we expect more flexibility, we have no luxuries, we do most things ourselves, we like systems but they may not be ready yet, we Evolve each day.
- Thinker and Doer - We like to keep things simple, but we definitely expect a degree of unusual thinking and non-templatized ways of doing business.
- Lead by Example - We love people who delegate post doing. If this is comforts you then we are talking.
- Work Life Balance - We are a party brand. We usually work while partying or the other way around. We respect work life balance but its imperative to understand that we belong to the Social space and we have to adapt to it.
- Data and Detailing - We love data and we love detailing. If you take pride of these 2 qualities in you then we like you already. These 2 things comfort us about your control on the business.
- Execution / Operational Excellence - A brilliant plan without execution is no good. Consumer engagement is all about operations and hitting the ground. Quick thinking, figuring a way when you hit a wall, multi tasking and running the entire show are traits you will put to use every single day.
Should you get a chance to be a part of our team, you will boast of :
- Being a part of one of the most promising startups within the beverage business in India.
- Creating a category that doesn't exist
- Partying more than ever
- Have a lot of exciting conversations with a lot of interesting people