Stefab - Sales Coordinator (3-15 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible as the first point of contact for sales coordination, enquiries management, order timely processing and tracking management with accuracy and timeliness.
- Connect with client after getting data from sales/business development and project management.
- Handling, follow- up and supervising sales team and dealers for the respective region(s).
- Support team's progress to improve their productivity & efficiencies by fulfilling their revenue target by ensuring seamless backend operations & team's progress.
- Handle complaints from customers by giving after-sales support.
- Check & clear bills/sales expenses of employees.
- Coordinate with sales & dealers for visit schedule, orders, payment and ensuring they are processed accordingly to client requirement & ensure all order are accurate and delivered on time.
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure order process with accuracy and timeliness as per the requirement of the customer.
- Assist the sales team to generate new inquiry-based on the available data base and new data.
- Developing and maintaining filling systems to maintain sales records.
- Maintain updated dealer data in the system & schedule works by collecting data from sales/ business development and project management.
- Meet monthly targets by ensuring staff meets their quotas and goals.
- Handling urgent calls, emails and messages, answering customer queries, arrange delivery dates, etc.
- Follow up of pending orders/clearance on priority/feedback of new customer.
Candidate Profile :
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Experience as a sales coordinator may be advantageous.
- Good team development and leadership skills.
- Good administrative, Computer Literacy, Organizational