Executive Vice President at Stayflexi Inc
Views:47 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Stayflexi Inc - Executive - Telesales (0-2 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Generation and development of qualified leads for the sales team.
- Primarily handling outbound telemarketing, coordinating with email and mailing efforts across all sales channels.
- Fix daily appointment for sales executives on working with the prospect database to develop prospects into qualified leads, coordinating with sales activities and also build database.
- Developing and maintaining the required knowledge of the company and its services to identify customer needs and maximize the opportunity.
- Recording and updating new information such as email addresses and contact details into the marketing databases
- On-board properties on to stayflexi B2C platform at fast pace
- Point of contact for property and to receive and resolve issues proactively
- Strong outbound Telesales Experience, Knowledge of MS Office and computer is must
- Should have good knowledge of internet and Best-in-class communication skills with a proven ability to inspire and educate hotels.
- This will suit a confident, ambitious and highly motivated individual who is proactive and able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- An enthusiasm for new technology and self-motivation with a real passion for sales is a must
- An eye for detail and a passion for brand narrative
Immediate joining will be preferred.
Key skills: Sales, Marketing, Telesales, Tele calling, Customer calling.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.