HR Manager at Stayabode
Views:157 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Stayabode - Community Manager (0-1 yrs)
StayAbode Ventures Private Limited is a start-up primarily focussed on providing hassle-free, community rich living to millenials. We are looking for a Community Manager who shall be responsible for managing the co-living property and running the day-to-day operations of the building and delivering on a delightful resident experience.
The role will predominantly revolve around the following areas : property operations, repair, and maintenance, sales and community living.
Duties and Responsibility :
Handle day to day operations of the property :
- Managing the upkeep of the building.
- Hygiene, repair, and maintenance.
- Managing the Manpower.
- Housekeeping and security.
- Vendor management for all sort of repair and maintenance.
- Inventory Management.
- Move-in and Move- out of resident as per SOP's.
- Property Audit.
Sales and Resident Relations :
- Resolving daily issues.
- Helping to get familiar with the App.
- Sharing on all required details of payments.
- Follow up on payments.
- Guided tour.
- Resident Introduction.
- Closure of after sales, if asked.
- Be in Synch on any escalated issue with the central team.
Community and Co-living :
- Deliver amazing living experience to the residents by creating a vibrant community.
- As a community manager, you need to understand co-living and community.
- Explain the importance of the same to residents when needed or asked for.
- Following up the calendar of events regularly.
- Conducting events and celebrations whenever needed.
- Understanding your community and aligning the same with events whenever necessary.
- Looking timely into residents issues and resolving them.
- Make sure your common area is utilized and you keep it updated.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.