HR Manager at Stayabode
Views:85 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Stayabode - Community Manager (0-1 yrs)
StayAbode Ventures Private Limited is a start-up primarily focussed on providing hassle-free, community rich living to millenials. We are looking for a Community Manager who shall be responsible for managing the co-living property and running the day-to-day operations of the building and delivering on a delightful resident experience.
The role will predominantly revolve around the following areas : property operations, repair, and maintenance, sales and community living.
Duties and Responsibility :
Handle day to day operations of the property :
- Managing the upkeep of the building.
- Hygiene, repair, and maintenance.
- Managing the Manpower.
- Housekeeping and security.
- Vendor management for all sort of repair and maintenance.
- Inventory Management.
- Move-in and Move- out of resident as per SOP's.
- Property Audit.
Sales and Resident Relations :
- Resolving daily issues.
- Helping to get familiar with the App.
- Sharing on all required details of payments.
- Follow up on payments.
- Guided tour.
- Resident Introduction.
- Closure of after sales, if asked.
- Be in Synch on any escalated issue with the central team.
Community and Co-living :
- Deliver amazing living experience to the residents by creating a vibrant community.
- As a community manager, you need to understand co-living and community.
- Explain the importance of the same to residents when needed or asked for.
- Following up the calendar of events regularly.
- Conducting events and celebrations whenever needed.
- Understanding your community and aligning the same with events whenever necessary.
- Looking timely into residents issues and resolving them.
- Make sure your common area is utilized and you keep it updated.