Lead Consultant at Human First Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:192 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
State Sales Manager - Water Treatment & Water Heater (9-12 yrs)
Designation : State Sales Manager (West Bengal)
Position Summary :
We are looking for a talented Sales Manager to assign and direct all work performed entire Kolkata and West Bengal and to supervise all areas of operation. This position will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
Essential Functions/Responsibilities :
1. Meeting the Sales and Distribution targets in line with annual business plan for Water Treatment & Water Heater category.
2. Appoint distributors and direct dealers for both WH & WT as per business plans and needs.
3. Responsible for market share goals for the branch for WT & WH category.
4. Responsible for aggressive channel expansion and development for WT & WH category.
5. Responsible for Channel deliverables, P & L and market share goals set out for the entire state.
6. Implementation of field marketing activities in the designated area.
7. Credit control, receivables management as per the commercial policies
8. Leading and grooming the team Area Managers, executives.
9. Keeping track of competition and provide critical inputs to the division on market happenings.
10. Branch managers oversee and are responsible for day to day coaching and providing leadership to the team.
11. Analyse sales statistics gathered by the team to determine sales potential and inventory requirements.
12. Monitor customer requirements and response.
1. MBA in Marketing
2. 9- 12 years of experience in channel sales
Note: Candidates with experience in channel sales in consumer durable Industry with strong dealer network across West Bengal and Kolkata may also apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.