State Head - Sales - Lighting Business (8-15 yrs)
We have an excellent opportunity with Global leaders & One of the fastest growing Lighting brands in the world.
Company is Hiring for a Dynamic State Head for Hyderabad Location.
Position: State Head - Lighting
- Adding new Architects/Builders/Key Accounts/Contractors to the existing business
- Finding potential area & adding value to the same, ensuring the complete region is covered
- Focus on Primary, Secondary & Tertiary sales all around the state
- Introducing schemes on time among the team, ensuring team members adhere to the same, informing Architects/Builders/Key Accounts
- Introducing new prospective customers with the sales team & maintain smooth & effective Sales & Marketing activities
- Visit to each client in a month with the sales team
- Communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions
- To achieve marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and strategic plans and reviews
- Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Reviewing Sales targets and achievements with sales team
- Meet marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements
- Projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Share Target vs Achievement reports to RMs along with the team
- Making sure Team's DCR is filled daily & shared with RMs/HO on regular basis
- Ensuring team responsibilities & targets are assigned and divided equally among the team
- Planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and promotion programs
- Developing field sales action plans and provide support in increasing business volume & focus on revenue generation
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market
- Identifying competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses
- Researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans
- Orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.