HR Consultant at Unicorn Manpower Consultancy Services
Views:310 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
State Head - Sales - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
- To strategize in line with the company's growth objective and assume end to end responsibility of the assigned state
- Maintain and expand customer base building and maintaining rapport with channel partners, key customers,identifying new customer opportunities
- Develop and achieve or exceed the sales volume/revenue goals targets as defined in the Business Plan for the sales channels
- Regular calls and periodic meetings with clients & team members to motivate team members to achieve assigned target
- To increase the profitability of the organization through Proactive Client Servicing and increasing basket size of clients.
- Defining and Maintaining Credit Control Process across the cluster/ territory allocated. - Keep track on Account Receivables
- Implement the monthly sales plan by outlet and follow up the execution on a daily basis - Ensures new acquisitions/ listing of products at all trade channels
- Implement marketing campaigns & evaluate the success on monthly basis on execution, effective utilization of promotion tools etc.
- Provide regular reports/MIS as per the requirement of the company - Overall Adherence to Business Rules, HR Policies/Practices and meeting guidelines issued from HO from time to time.