Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Menschen Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Views:48 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
State Head - Sales - Chemical (12-25 yrs)
Experience 11-20 Years of experience in the field of Retail & Project Sales, Business Development, Dealers Management, Market Intelligence, Product Pricing etc.
Technical Skills - Proven experience in cross-selling, and competence in various sales activities
- Experience managing a high performance sales team
- Familiarity with a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures having to do with sales activities
- Must possess strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Know how of Sales & Marketing function in Retail, Project & Institutional environment
- Sound exposure in Project & Channel management, Retail management, Dealer & Distributor management, Govt. agencies, Contractors etc.
- Knowledge of market research, market mapping & product pricing
- Sound understanding of Brand Positioning / Product Promotion
- Sound understanding of PVC, UPVC, CPVC, HDPE, Plastic etc. and technical product positioning in large range of product SKUs
Responsibility Supporting Activities
Sales / Market Development - Executing Sales & Marketing Strategy
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and Retail/ Project sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives.
- Create a robust plan to achieve and win maximum leads from current pipeline
- To scout the key influential parties/bodies who can partner in winning the large project sales
- Ensure achievement in Top Line - New Products Category- wise & Critical Category Targets (Pre-defined) in tons.
- To increase the market penetration and share by appointing new dealers/distributors/retailers/contractors/architects
- Provide timely feedback & work in collaboration with Head Production for availability of stocks & closing the sales pipeline.
- Assess market demand and prepare annual, quarterly and monthly sales targets for the Region.
- Ensure proper monitoring & achievement of OTIF (Processing of Crystal clear dispatchable orders).
- Forecast sales and determine profitability through review of operational records and reports.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counselling sales team; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors
- Monitor customer attrition and plan customer retention strategies.
- Identify relevant pricing trends in the market and of key competitors.
- Interact regularly with potential and existing customers to apprise them on new product offerings/developments.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
Salary:- Best in the industry
Interested candidates can send their CVs