Senior HR at Penreq Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:516 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:266
State Head - Channel Sales - Water Purifier Industry (8-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Developing new territories and appointing new retailers & distributors.
- Manage sales and distribution network of the Company.
- Sound experience in selling.
- Develop Budgets and sales strategies and overseeing their effective implementation to achieve goals.
- Set individual team member sales and distribution targets, role definitions & evaluation of the achievement of the same.
- Monitoring Schemes in RETAIL TRADE and DISTRIBUTORS.
- To track the segment-wise market, share for individual outlets and regions.
- Monitor SKU's forecast with respect to budget, plan and inventory turnover ratio.
- Assigning annual, biannual, quarterly and monthly targets to his team for all geographical territories in consultation with his HOD.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly MIS in terms of targets assigned and achieved and it sending it to HOD by 4th of every month
- To ensure state profitability by keeping track of various heads of liability under control.
- Rationalization, up-gradation and expansion of distribution network to maintain market discipline, increase market share and improve Brand image.
- Design various promotional and incentive schemes to meet sales objectives.
- Managing introduction of new products through channel partners.
- Managing and developing BTL spends and activation for new product launches and engaging consumers with brand.
- Sharing market intelligence with his vertical head to modify the sale strategy deployed
- Monitoring competition moves, activities, and plans.
- Coordination and managing all liaising between company and distributor.
- Candidate's Competency Profile.
- Ability to set and manage priorities, budgets and deadlines.
- Experienced at managing and delivering on time with multiple concurrent priorities.
- Skilled and creative business development manager with an understanding of sales and channel dynamics.
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills.
- Strong persuasive skills and ability to influence decision-makers.
- Having good channel sales network (SS, Dealers & Distributors) in state.
- Must have team handling experience
- Given territory geographical awareness.