Senior HR at Penreq Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:300 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
State Head - Channel Sales - FMCD (10-16 yrs)
Job Description :
- Appoint channel partners i.e. distributors and super stockists for the allocated state
- Design the sales strategy, set business goals & drive execution to achieve these goals
- Oversee the activities and evaluate performance of the sales team.
- Ensure sales teams have the necessary resources to perform properly.
- Provide feedback, support and coaching to the sales team.
- Manage all channel partners & team and handle all their issues to ensure smooth business
- Develop and execute strategies to become the market leader in an extremely competitive and challenging industry
- Work closely with cross-functional vertical leaders in the formulation and execution of sales strategy, identify areas of improvement and implement effective solutions
- Support and develop relationships with key strategic partners and business alliances.
- Achieving the Sales Targets and expansion of distribution networks.
- Must have min 10 yrs experience in Consumer Durable / Appliances and Consumer Electronics industry.
- Having good network with existing dealers and distributors
- Target Oriented with Go-getter Attitude.
- Regular Collection of sales realization and reconciliation of outstanding.
- Responsible to Organize logistics and timely distribution.
- Conduct Market Intelligence & Identify the gaps in market.
- Exposure in executing ATL/BTL & Brand Activation Activities.
- Should have excellent communication skills and knowledge of the local language is a must
- Passion to achieve and grow with the Organization.
- Relationship Management Skill.
- Strong on Integrity and open to new roles/ responsibilities.