Senior HR Executive at Supro Consultancy
Views:62 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
State Development Manager - Agency Channel - Insurance (8-20 yrs)
Designation: STATE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Minimum Qualification : Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience : Minimum 8-10 Years
Salary Range : 10 to 12 LPA
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Relevant Experience of Sales in Life Insurance, Home Loans, Mortgages, LAP, Micro Finance, Agri etc. from Banks/ NBFC /Financial Institutions / Life Insurance
- Preferably a branch manager from agency background.
- Should have handled the team of 50-75 Members
- Experience of handling a minimum of 2-3 branches
Skills set required:
- Managerial level team handing skills.
- Good client servicing skills
- Good financial analytical skills and communication skills.
Job Description :
- Responsible for entire State Business.
- Handling team of Area Managers / Divisional Managers / FLM and field level representatives
- Developing and monitoring systems & process for smooth achievement of allocated monthly, quarterly and annual state targets.
- Build a sales team, plan distribution strategy, and create a presence for the channel through a network in the market.
- Provide inputs for process from credit and risk dimensions of business in organization interest.
- Monitoring of business with regular analysis and visits to branches.
- New Client Acquisition & Business generation.
- Responsible for individual & Team targets.
- Shall be responsible for sourcing, servicing and drive customer retention.
- Coordination with other departments like Operations for processing of business form end to end.