Star TV - Senior Executive - Digital Marketing (4-5 yrs)
Senior Executive - Digital Marketing
ABOUT THE ROLE :
CONTEXT : Beyond natgeo.com, NG supports a larger digital ecosystem that includes social networking platforms and content partnerships.
The Senior Executive, Digital will help drive a new generation of digital viewing powered by our award-winning original programming. This position will be responsible for managing day-to-day operation of ingesting and distributing multiplatform content, creative and marketing priorities across multiple authenticated platforms and Hotstar.
From a product perspective this role requires passion for working on the latest technologies and services, collaborating with our internal team, business units, external vendors and technology partners to support new experiences for NG audiences.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Work with internal departments to incorporate network priorities in promotional areas across each platform.
- Plan and execute digital campaign media plans for NG shows and content.
- Measure the campaign performance and target achievements.
- Manage the day-to-day ingestion and distribution of assigned multi-platform content across authenticated social media platforms.
- Support the development of creative digital assets for NG and FL originals, working with internal departments and external vendors to acquire source materials while overseeing production and export in various formats per device specifications.
- Ensure quality brand presentation across all supported platforms.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS :
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of related work experience required.
- Must have digital product management experience.
- Must be familiar with consumer facing digital products; web, tablet, handheld, and CDO devices.
- Must have understanding of best practices for consumer app user experience and web based content.
- Experience with budgeting and scope review from a product development perspective.
- Understanding of technologies underlying web, mobile and connected devices and thorough knowledge of prevailing and emerging consumer internet-related technologies.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED :
- Must have well-rounded interpersonal skills and experience interacting with diverse personalities in fast pace collaborative working environment.
- Must be solution-oriented, highly motivated and a proactive self-starter.
- Must have exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, problem-solving attitude
- Understanding of Media Agency's way of working/ principles / consultative selling will be an added advantage
PERFORMANCE MEASURES :
- Ensure projects meet defined goals by creating and reviewing project plans, timelines, estimates and reporting issues blocking project completion as needed.
- Oversee core vendor documents and deliverables including project roadmaps, development timelines, milestones, specifications and digital asset requests.
- Support the development of promotional concepts for interactive marketing experiences and content marketing opportunities with stakeholders across NG Networks.
- Define requirements, KPIs, product goals, competitive analysis and entertainment industry research in collaboration with NG Marketing, Digital Media, and other business units as part of product oversight within NG.
- Stay current with industry trends, product and service innovations and best practices; be an in-house expert on the capabilities of common app platforms.
ABOUT THE BRAND :
National Geographic is committed to bringing the world premium science, adventure and exploration content across an unrivaled portfolio of media assets. NG combines the Global National Geographic television channels (National Geographic, Nat Geo WILD, Fox Life) with National Geographic's media and consumer-oriented assets, including National Geographic magazines; National Geographic studios; related digital and social media platforms; books; maps; children's media; and ancillary activities that include travel, global experiences and events, archival sales, licensing and e-commerce businesses.
At the same time, NGC India works closely with STAR India in the Indian sub-continent for the ad sales and affiliate sales for these channels. Furthering knowledge and understanding of our world has been the core purpose of National Geographic for 131 years, and now we are committed to going deeper, pushing boundaries, going further for our consumers - and reaching millions of people around the world in 172 countries and 43 languages every month. For more information, visit natgeotv.com/in or find us on Facebook or Instagram.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.