Senior HR Executive at Stanza Living
Views:68 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Stanza Living - Cluster Manager - Sales (5-10 yrs)
Who we are :
Stanza Living is India's largest and fastest growing tech-enabled, managed accommodation company that delivers a hospitality-led living experience to migrant students and young working professionals across India. We have a full-stack business model that focuses on design, development and delivery of daily living solutions tailored to the young consumers- lifestyle. From smartly-planned residences, host of amenities and services for hassle-free living to exclusive community engagement programmes - everything is seamlessly integrated through technology to ensure the highest consumer delight.
Today, we are :
- India's largest managed accommodation company with over 50,000 beds under management across 14 cities
- Most capitalized player in the managed accommodation space, backed by global marquee investors - Falcon Edge, Equity International, Sequoia Capital, Matrix Partners, Accel Partners
- Recognized as the Best Real Estate Tech company across the Globe in 2020 by leading analysis agency, Tracxn
- LinkedIn Top Startup to Work for - 2019
The market : The co-living market size across India's top 30 cities is expected
Job Responsibilities : Cluster Manager
a. Sales Planning :
- Prepare sales plan for peak traffic and non-peak traffic.
- Develop and implement sales strategy for all markets customized to the requirements of that territory.
- Track revenue achievement, occupancy, and conversion.
- Monitor competition.
b. Aid team members in achieving their targets :
- Help and aid in sales closures.
- Go out on coaching calls with team members.
- Contribute to ideas and concepts for furthering the team's objectives.
c. Team Management :
- Participate actively in all team activities including going to properties.
- Coach and mentor team members.
- Actively encourage upward feedback.
- Provide training to all team members on a regular basis on sales skills.
- Spend time with team members in giving feedback on their performance and also in resolving issues/conflicts.
- 5+ years of prior B2C Sales & Marketing experience, preferably in a startup.
- Excellent communication skills.
- User centered approach to problem solving.
- Ability to lead in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Awareness of geographical areas.
- Go getter, aggressive.