Manager - Human Resorces at Stanza Living
Views:125 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Stanza Living - Associate - B2C Sales (1-4 yrs)
Looking for a couple of super enthusiastic, self motivated associates for our Delhi sales team at Stanza Living .
Stanza Living is transforming student housing in India with our high-quality, tech-enabled and experience-focused proposition that enables students to thrive, engage and grow. Our industry- first, full-stack business model focuses on designing co-living spaces and tailoring our services to suit the distinct lifestyle of students.
Today, we are :
- India's largest student accommodation company with presence across 12 cities (Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Indore, Vadodara, Coimbatore, Chennai and Dehradun)
- Fastest growing start-up in the sector with a mission to reimage the student housing by delivering world-class living experiences
- LinkedIn Top Start-up 2019
You'd be the right fit if:
- You are comfortable multitasking and working in a fast paced and dynamic environment, and not aspiring for a 9-5 job.
- You are comfortable with both field sales and inside sales, and you possess great communication skills.
- We'll prefer candidates with 1-3 years of experience, and having a B2C sales background, but will not be a deal breaker for the right candidate.
ROLE SUMMARY :
- Own the micro market - For both - Demand generation and sales closure(B2C)
- Responsible for revenue generation through direct sales of inventory
- Identifying prospective clients from colleges/coaching institutes
- Understand and identify the channels that can help in demand generation + competition identification
- Planning and execution of marketing activities decided for the season
- Responsible for lead generation from each channel and sales closure of the same
- Vendor management and execution of marketing activities
- Tracking the ROI and reporting