Senior HR Executive at StanPlus Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:83 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
StanPlus - Manager - Enterprise Sales (3-5 yrs)
In this role, you will be interacting with C-level executives at hospitals and will play a fundamental role in achieving the company's ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
The candidate must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, meeting with Hospitals, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing deals. Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead, follow-up, outbound cold calls, and emails.
- Familiarity with Hospitals and the way they're structured
- Existing network of relationships in hospital authorities is a plus
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective audio/video calls/demos to prospects post-training
Aggression, Determination, Passion, Relentlessness and a Can-Do attitude are a must along with an attention to detail. This is a client first and a client-facing role which means we have to be available at all times.
- MBA from Tier 2 Business Schools
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales/Account Management, ideally within healthcare or start-up. The prior solution-selling experience will be an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of sales and end-to-end account management process
- Ability to assess the needs of clients accurately
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Strong relationship-builder and networker
- Goal-driven and show a high level of resilience