Senior Manager HR at Opkey
Views:38 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
SSTS - Associate Graphic Design Managers - Opkey (5-9 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced graphic designer to create and manage digital and print designs for our marketing needs. This roles responsibility includes managing all graphic design tasks, refining projects and drafts, and generating creative ideas.
To be successful at this role, you should have solid background in a Tech/IT marketing setup. you should have extensive knowledge of graphic design, styles, and techniques. You should also have experience in implementing marketing campaigns. Ultimately, an excellent candidate will ensure that the design team promotes the vision of the company through high-quality graphic content.
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, infographics, Videos
- Maintaining brand standards and best practices for design
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Reviewing junior designer drafts to ensure quality.
- Generating fresh concepts.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Liaising between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Keeping up to date with industry standards and best practices.
- Graphic design qualification or similar.
- Proven track record in Technology marketing setup
- Proven understanding of graphic design fundamentals and skills with a strong portfolio.
- Design layouts and templates across multiple platforms and channels
- Working experience with image design tools (e.g. Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, etc).
- A keen eye for visual details.
- Creative flair
- A positive, proactive attitude and ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively as the project requires to meet deadlines