HR Manager at SSA Business Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:94 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
SSA Business Solutions - Business Development Role (1-3 yrs)
About the Company:
SSA Business Solutions (erstwhile Six Sigma Alchemy (P) Ltd.) was founded in 1999 by NC Narayanan (N.C.) with a missionary zeal to make - Made in India- synonymous with quality and thus effectively counter the threat of globalization. The vision for SSA was (and is) to be a result oriented consulting resource at an affordable price focusing on ROI for its clients. The guiding principles of SSA are: Aim for perfection with a - passion for impossible- mindset, Help your clients prosper, they will in turn partner with you.
Over the years, SSA has added several capabilities to encompass Lean, Six Sigma, Performance Scorecard, Change Management, and Leadership Development. Through its proprietary Integrated Strategy Management System - ISM-, SSA has pioneered the ability to offer end-to-end strategy formulation to execution solutions
SSA is recognized as the first and only authorized Provider of Continuing Education Units by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET), USA. This puts SSA in the prestigious league of only 650 IACET CEU providers worldwide such as American Society for Quality (ASQ) and Automotive Industries Action Group (AIAG), and gives SSA issued certifications global recognition
SSA is not only strengthening its PAN INDIA presence, but also making a bold foray into the international market.
In over a decade of its existence, SSA has worked successfully with over 400 valued clients across 10 countries in Asia Pacific including giants like Pfizer, Cadbury, DHL, Vodafone, Bharat Petroleum, Reliance Industries, ABN AMRO, and National Stock Exchange of India to name a few, and has contributed to a cumulative savings of over INR 9 billion (approx. US $200 million.)
Our Consulting and training basket includes Lean, Six Sigma, ISM, DFSS, Change Management, Process Management Systems, etc to name a few.
For more details visit: http://www.ssa-solutions.com
- Responsible for planning, development and implementation of the Organization's sales and marketing strategies for India and other regions such as APAC and GCC. Lead generation and growing existing accounts. Support in the marketing activities of the organization using various types of media.
- Developing contacts with potential new customers & making inroads to new areas of business in the India and other regions such as APAC and GCC (as directed by the reporting head)
- Connect with prospective clients using existing database, cold calling and extensively using online database services such as LinkedIn and other similar websites for generating leads
- Attending to oral / telephonic/written inquiries & forward quotations expeditiously in consultation with Director
- Follow up with customers for order materialization.
- Liaise with operations staff to ensure delivery compliance.
- Be in constant contact with the customers for their new requirements / repeat orders, etc., & make sure that we are a step ahead of our competitors.
- Developing customer friendliness, formulating marketing strategies, identifying / developing potential marketing opportunities.
- Support the BD team in organizing conferences in various countries in both event management as well as inviting attendees who can turn into prospective clients
- Market research and competitor analysis.
Report To: Business Development Head
1. Research skills - ability to lookup contacts online through online sources - LinkedIn, Google and database searches
2. Generate leads through cold calling, references from existing clients, through Linkedin and through networking at conferences/exhibitions
3. Sound networking skills
4. Support in the proposal making process
5. Willingness to work in a target and result oriented environment
6. Team player with amiable personality
7. Excellent communicator
8. Ability to develop relationships quickly
9. Amiable and pleasant communicator
Educational Qualification: BE Mechanical+ Masters / MBA with 1-3 yrs of Work Exp. (Would be an added advantage)
1. Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
2. Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills. Experience developing and managing marketing strategies and driving the same through focused activities.
3. Demonstrated successful experience in making presentations and networking. Experience overseeing the design and production of social media materials and publications.
4. Computer literacy in word processing, data base management and page layout. Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
5. Strong oral and written communications skills. Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
1. 1-3 years in B2B sales and marketing
2. Knowledge about Digital Marketing would be an added advantage.
3. Ability to understand customer requirements and communicate the same with the operations team.
4. Preferably MBA in marketing
5. Past work ex in a target oriented sales environment
6. Preferably concept / trainings / service selling experience