SRJNA - Manager - Business Development (5-15 yrs)
Key Job Role:
- Generating business by all channel partners across India and achieving the assigned billing and order booking
- Devising an appropriate strategy for the building of channel partners and other business strategies
- Meeting and developing relationships with the prospective government and private clients in the region
- Keeping a track of Government schemes, budgets and business opportunities relevant to the education market
- Developing the Association with Corporates schemes and activities in private sector.
- Developing key accounts and conversion of bigger accounts
- Leveraging industry trends to understand customer pain points and tailor solutions based on customer
- Responsibilities for Corporate tie-ups and CSR implementation.
Expected Knowledge & Experience in-
- Prior experience in dealing with Government client
- Proven experience in managing Schools, Chain of Institutions, Universities and corporate clients is a great add-on
- Good understanding of Government Sector business
- An appropriate insight of education, training, and EDTECH sector
- Understanding of potential market segment / potential customers
- Network building capabilities to establish relationships with high-level government officials, vendors, and others
- Flexible for extensive travel even on short notices
- Experience in managing Government clients and having an understanding of tender system etc.
- Excellent communication skills & networking skills
- Excellent Presentation and Relationship Management skills
- Strong leadership skills