HR at Sriveda Sattva Pvt Ltd
Views:114 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Sriveda Sattva - Manager - Sales & Business Development - Export Vertical (8-10 yrs)
- Proven experience in driving international sales
- Knowledge of export/import documentation and Regulatory affairs
- Good written and verbal communication
- Project management & documentation
- Must have analytical abilities to work on sales data
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Formulate and implement business strategies to drive growth in international business.
2. Grow current business, strengthen penetration in existing markets and plan expansion in newer geographies.
3. Responsible for complete Export sales operation including planning, forecasting and budgeting.
4. Building a territory sales infrastructure for effective customer coverage.
5. Identify and handle overseas buyers, distributors, agents and transporters for the company s products in the exporting country.
6. Execute the Distribution, Agency, Marketing, Contract Manufacturing and License agreements.
7. Plan and coordinate with the team and vendors for the timely delivery of orders.
8. Ensure our products in the range of cosmetics, foods, personal care, apparels meet legislative requirements and shipments comply with regulatory agencies.
9. Must have knowledge of export/shipment documentation and supervise the team for executing the export orders.
10. Analyse Custom Duty exemption & free Trade Agreements.
11. Keep up to date with changes in regulatory legislations and guidelines and brief the management from time to time.
12. Work in collaboration with cross- functional teams, Ministry of Health, Licensing bodies to achieve company goals on business.