HR at Sriveda Sattva Pvt Ltd
Views:151 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Sriveda Sattva - Brand Manager - Marketing\ (9-10 yrs)
Mandatory Skills :
- Strong experience of working with well-known FMCG - Food brands as Brand Manager / Category Manager / Marketing Manager / Group Brand Manager
- Proficient in Marketing and Branding of FMCG Food products of reputed brands.
- Good marketing, branding and relationship building skills.
- Excellent Negotiating Skills.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Plan Marketing, Branding and Promotional activities of assigned product range.
2. Plan for product launches and plan ATL / BTL activities for the same.
3. Design and manage marketing campaigns and promotional activities as per product, category, and seasonality.
4. Plan for new introductions, cross promotions in line with Sales strategy and tap new markets.
5. Manage complete product life cycle of the assigned category and initiate new product development.
6. Plan Consumer Engagement Strategy for Retail, establishing requirements and formulating activities.
7. Create market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product.
8. Effective utilization of the Marketing budget as per plan and track budget V/s actuals on a monthly basis.
9. Responsible for P&L of the assigned category products.
10. Analyze and monitor competitor and consumer activity to identify opportunities for growth.
11. Work with Branding Strategy Consultants, Brand Development, Creative Agencies, Retail Marketing and Merchandising Agencies.
12. Understand Market demands and share market intelligence for product mix.
13. Managing, analyzing and reporting market data.
14. Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
15. Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors - activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
16. Travel in the assigned region as required.
Soft Skills :
- Good in English, Hindi and local language communication with telephonic skills.
- Good liaising and trouble shooting skills.
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize with attention to detail.