HR Executive at Sriveda Sattva Pvt Ltd
Views:597 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Sri Sri Tattva - Zonal Sales Manager - South (15-25 yrs)
Position: Zonal Sales Manager-South (based in Bangalore)
Experience: 15+ years of Sales FMCG- Food, Personal care, Cosmetics and Home care
Qualification: MBA or Graduate
- Must have managed entire South- Karnataka, TN, AP, TEL, Kerala in a Senior role.
- Handled a wide mix of FMCG product portfolio.
- Proficient in sales, business development and team management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Develops Sales plans and budgets to achieve or exceed the annual sales objectives for the company. Monitor and control the sales budget to ensure optimum utilization of resources in the region.
2. Generate sales of company products in the region through a team of RSM, ASM and sales officers in order to achieve or exceed the annual sales targets.
3. Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activity and continuously search for new opportunities in order to increase sales in the region.
4. Provide distributors and customers in the region with information about new or improved products and services in order to improve sales in the region.
5. Establish and ensure that all sales administration procedures relating to the region are properly implemented to support the sales teams in their efforts to accomplish the sales targets.
6. Train/mentor the multi-location team.
7. Allocate, supervise route/beat plan of the teams.
8. Develop new markets, appoint new distributors.
9. Identify and manage parallel distribution channels.
10. Promote the brand and create good will in the market.