HR at Sri Sri Tattva Panchakarma
Views:68 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Sri Sri Tattva - Manager - Business Development (8-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Prospect and convert new clients through use of customer insights, networking and commercial creativity;
2. Maintain consistent contact with existing clients & manage sales pipeline both B2B & B2C
3. Analyze market and establish competitive advantages & track metrics to ensure targets are hit
4. Leverages sales tools and applied business development regimens to produce new leads, drive leads through the sales funnel, and convert prospects within accelerated timeframes;
5. Plan each customer engagement and pitch; catalog each call with documented insights/actions to move prospects through the sales funnel.
6. Partner with marketing to tailor pitches that speak to prospects- needs, concerns, and objectives.
7. Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences.
8. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately, presenting an image that mirrors that of the client.
9. Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals
10. Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, and conferences
11. Creating and maintaining database of clients
12. Ensure cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client for closure & meeting or exceeding sales goals along with the team.
13. Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
14. Coordination with the camps/programs. Leading, guiding & mentoring the team & responsible for the team's performance.
1. Bachelor's degree or above; Minimum 8 years in sales/Marketing, preferably in the wellness/hospitality/service industry
2. Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing, demonstrated sales success, Polished, highly organized and assertive B2B & B2C salesperson
3. A sales hunter that leverages tools, regimen, and team work to reveal new leads and land prospects within compressed timeframe
4. Persuasive and goal-oriented, Strong negotiation, communication and presentation skills
5. Good P&L thinking and ability to prioritize spending and efforts
6. Able to lead a team of 5-6 individuals and field sales team members
7. Basic understanding of digital marketing activities
Media Handles :
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/SriSriTattvaPanchakarma/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/srisritattva
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/srisritattvapanchakarma/
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/sri-sri-tattva-panchakarma
Website : https://www.srisritattvapanchakarma.com/