Square Yards - Sales Professional (1-5 yrs)
We are hiring energetic and passionate sales professionals for the International locations for the individual and team-leading profile with good communication skills and great achievements.
Role : Sales Profile
Location: U.A.E(Dubai, Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Bahrain.
Desired Candidate: -
- Proven track record in sales.
- It should be highly motivated & result driven with strong sales, negotiation.
- Good communication skills
- Life Insurance and wealth management candidates will be preferred.
- Developing relationships with key decision-makers in target organizations for business development.
- Interfacing with clients for suggesting the most viable product range and cultivating relations with them for securing repeat business.
- Managing activities pertaining to negotiating / finalization of deals for smooth execution of sales.
- Planning and directing marketing efforts toward improving brand equity.
- Developing promotional campaigns around major product launches.
- Initiating and implementing process/procedure changes/improvements and ensuring optimal utilization of the available resources.
Extremely effective business networking.
- Conceptualizing and implementing competent strategies, processes and policies for regional operations & ensuring that the requisite changes are made as and when required.
- Developing plans and value-added solutions designed to assure achievement of agreed to the volume, market share and profit objectives.
- Conceptualizing & implementing development strategies for acquiring business from clients and effectively using existing accounts.
- Analyzing the latest marketing trends and tracking competitors activities and providing valuable inputs for fine-tuning sales & marketing strategies.
- Leading, training & monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in service operations and meeting of individual & group targets.
- Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters career development opportunities and motivates high performance amongst team members
- Great Digital Leads & Data Support
- Regular Product/ Developer Training
- Company Paid Visa, Travel / Mobile Reimbursement
- Incentives distributed on a monthly basis
Interested candidates, ensure to share your C.V
Positions are expected to be closed by mid-December. .
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.