Assistant Manager at Square Yards
Views:196 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Square Yards - Sales Professional (1-4 yrs)
1. Should possess direct client handling experience in B2C sales.
2. Experience in Wealth Management,insurance and banking is preferred
3. Must have accolades in sales, revenue and achievement in same vertical
4. Should be highly motivated & result driven with strong sales, negotiation and
5. communication skills
Job Description :
1. Developing relationships with key decision-makers in target organizations for business development.
2. Interfacing with clients for suggesting the most viable product range and cultivating relations with them for securing repeat business.
3. Managing activities pertaining to negotiating / finalization of deals for smooth execution of sales.
4. Planning and directing the marketing efforts towards improving brand equity.
5. Developing promotional campaigns around major product launches.
6. Initiating and implementing process / procedure changes/improvements and ensuring optimal utilization of the available resources.
7. Extremely effective business networking.
8. Conceptualizing and implementing competent strategies, processes and policies for regional operations & ensuring that the requisite changes are made as and when required.
9. Developing plans and value-added solutions designed to assure achievement of the volume, market share and profit objectives.
10. Conceptualizing & implementing development strategies for acquiring business from clients and effectively using existing accounts.
11. Analyzing latest marketing trends and tracking competitors- activities and providing valuable inputs for fine tuning sales & marketing strategies.
12. Leading, training & monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in service operations and meeting of individual & group targets.
13. Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters career development opportunities and motivates high performance among team members.
- Great Digital Leads & Data Support
- Regular Product/ Developer Training
- Company Paid Visa, Travel / Mobile Reimbursement
- Incentives distributed on monthly basis
Interested candidates,ensure to share your resume