Spyne - Pay Per Click Specialist (1-3 yrs)
Spyne is India's largest on-demand Photography Studio & Deep Tech AI platform that helps businesses access high-quality visual content. With a network of 3500+ Photographers & Studios spread across 42+ cities, we empower Fashion, Lifestyle, F&B, Real Estate companies and Premium Brands with High-Quality Visual Content (Images, Videos, 3D and 360 Degree shoots) of their products, across categories.
We are building a niche AI solution that can auto edit images at scale. For example: Imagine AirBnB or Amazon or Flipkart run millions of their images through Spyne - and receive high quality, auto edited and ready to use images. The AI auto-edits all the images intelligently by understanding diverse images categories and the subjective editing required on each of the categories.
We are backed by some of the top names in Indian Investment community, including the CXOs and Founders of leading Internet companies.
We are looking for a PPC (Pay Per Click) specialist, with expertise in optimization of Google Ads, Facebook and Instagram ads and other Paid Search Advertisements and good knowledge of SEM for large and international PPC campaigns. Experience in managing dynamic PPC campaigns is a must.
- Manage and optimise existing PPC campaigns
- Accelerate PPC Campaigns using analytical and creative skills
- Optimize the campaign and target for more quality leads on the same budget
- Experience in planning and executing - paid as well as organic lead campaigns
- Help create PPC strategies including keyword research and analysis
- Create performance reports with recommendations for improvements
- Coordinating and managing marketing campaigns on WhatsApp, Emailer, Google, and Facebook
- Track and analyze traffic patterns through impressions, clicks, and leads
- Tracking of funds in the account and maintain conversions
- Ability to drive the campaigns and submitting the reports independently
- Experience in handling international PPC campaigns in USA & Europe
- Prior experience in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Email campaigns is a must
- Have the ability to create and analyze reports for different campaigns
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization with Google Analytics and Search Console
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- Top Rising AI Startups in India - https://bit.ly/39uRP87
- Times of India - https://bit.ly/3eM8Pbk
- Financial Express - https://bit.ly/2Bs9roo
- Economic Times - https://bit.ly/2MpMXqk