HR INTERN at Sprinto Technology Pvt Ltd
Views:7 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Sprinto - Lead - Sales Development/Inbound Sales (4-8 yrs)
What is Sprinto?
Sprinto is an early stage SaaS startup, working in the information security "compliance" space. This is a flourishing area, but has not seen any innovation in the last couple of decades. Thanks to some macro-changes, we think the space is ripe for a startup to become a market leader. Our job as founders and early team members is to ensure that Sprinto has a shot at this opportunity.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Manage, develop, and hire for a rapidly growing team of talented sales development representatives.
- Work with the SDR team by becoming the gatekeepers for customers entering the funnel, ask them qualifying questions based on their persona and set up meetings for the AE team.
- Drive a high performance, high accountability culture to achieve and exceed sales development goals.
- Track sales team metrics and report data to senior leadership on a regular basis.
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity.
- Become a product expert across our entire platform and understand our competitor landscape.
- Giving clear insights about the customers from a business standpoint, share their requirements to the AEs and work closely with them to reduce no-shows.
- Maintain hygiene and update records in the CRM.
- Consistently achieve quota in line with team/organisational objectives.
What we're looking for :
- 4-5 years of experience in a sales role for a tech or SaaS startup.
- Experience with managing an SDR team.
- Organised and reliable; able to work independently with little direction when necessary.
- Result oriented individual with strong work ethic
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced & competitive environment.
- Love to collaborate cross functionally with sales & marketing teams.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong mindset.
- You use data and analytics to drive your decision making process, identify areas for improvement, and track progress.
- Great at motivating and inspiring SDRs to high performance.